Spring has sprung at FCD
Everyone's favorite giant, weather-predicting rodent is obviously hallucinating this year. Spring has definitely sprung here at FCD and although we haven't had much rain in Ventura, the wildflowers at the shop are in full bloom.
Check out our colorful lineup of kiteboards, fresh from the glass shop for this spring kiting season. Dims and models are below, with boards from left to right.
- Pink deck with fluorescent yellow wrap-around rails and bottom
- Dims: 19 5/8" x 2 5/8"
- We haven't officially released this model, but it's one we've been working on with Jason Slezak. With less rocker and a swallowtail, this kiteboard feels super skatey and is fun in mushier pointbreaks or in light wind conditions.
- This 6'0" with an orange deck and white bottom / wrap-around rails measures in at 19 3/8" x 2 5/16."
- All green with slightly darker rails and bottom
- Dims: 18 3/4" x 2 3/16"
- We call this color Ramón yellow.
- Dims: 17.75" x 2"
- Hot pink looks great in your GoPro videos (and when you are trying to find your board as it's getting thrashed by whitewater)
- Dims: 18 1/4" x 2 1/16"
- Standard-issue white.
- Dims: 17 5/16" x 2"
- Marshall Islands, or Blue Gatorade blue.
- Dims: 16 7/8" x 1 7/8"
Give us a call if you're interested in learning more about these boards, or you just want to go for it and add one to the quiver. Our number is here: +1 (805) 641-9428, and you can contact us HERE as well. If you're not located in Southern CA, we can work with you on shipping to get you set up for the next windy day.
Don't know about you, but we are already getting excited for this upcoming wind season! And as I finish typing this, the wind is coming up. Going kiting!!
P.S. Beers on us if we catch you out in the lineup on one of these boards.