Kiteboards / Shrike
Top photo by Scott Soens
- 5'4", 5'6", 5'8", 5'10", 6'0"
- The Shrike is all about high performance "surfing with a kite."
- It will allow you to snap tightly in the pocket, or go way beyond verical and fin-free.
- It will square off the bottom tightly and with enough speed to fit twice the full-power-turns into a normal section - which allows you to keep tension on your lines and drift your kite.
- Works great as a daily driver but really comes alive in bigger, more powered conditions.
Extra glass for durability but still maintains true surfboard weight and flex.
- MARKO composite “iFoam” for chop-dampening control, flex, maneuverability
Thruster, quad, 5-fin
- Our stock kiteboards do not come with foot strap inserts. For strapped riding, contact us for custom inserts.
The Shrike Strikes
Check out Patagonia ambassador and FCD board tester Reo Stevens shredding the Shrike in some enviable kiting conditions.
|Length||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)||Volume (Beers)|
*The dims provided here are meant to be used as a guide only. Because humans are involved in the process of shaping, finishing, and glassing each one of our boards, there may be slight variations in dimensions, even for stock boards. Please contact the shop to find out which models are in stock, as well as exact dimensions. Also, we do not recommend consuming the amount of beer noted in the chart above.