Top photo by Christian Delima
- 9'0", 9'4", 9'6"
High performance longboard
Works in knee-high to double overhead surf
Can be pumped off the tail for speed, but trims and glides when ridden further forward
- Full blunt nose and concave maximizes noseriding area and lift without adding swing weight
- Extra tail rocker for easier turning
- Nose and tail are thinned out for sensitivity and performance
- Double concave through the fins
- 3 x 4-oz. warp glass deck, 2 x 4-oz. warp glass bottom
|Length||Width (in)||Thickness (in)||Volume (L)||Volume (Beers)|
*The dims provided here are meant to be used as a guide only. Because humans are involved in the process of shaping, finishing, and glassing each one of our boards, there may be slight variations in dimensions, even for stock boards. Please contact the shop to find out which models are in stock, as well as exact dimensions. Also, we do not recommend consuming the amount of beer noted in the chart above.