SATURDAY JUNE 15th
NOON to FOUR
To reserve your free selling space please e-mail us 3 days prior to the event
HOWEVER: We have plenty of space in the parking lot for you to bring a board to sell or trade!
Remember to bring something to display your board(s) on – beach towel/rug/etc. SEE YOU THERE!
– Your first and last name
– Number of Boards you are bringing (MAX 10). You are welcome to bring more; we just can’t guarantee you space in the racks.
– Optional: a photo of board(s) you are bringing and a brief description. We might just post your pic and description on our facebook page and/or this web page – it may help you sell your board!
By participating you agree to the following guidelines:
– Each participant is responsible for handling their own boards and sales transactions.
– FCD does not take responsibility for any Board Swap sales.
– FCD will not be responsible for any damage resulting from use of its board rack. Use surfboard racks at your own risk.
– No retailers or manufacturers will be permitted.
– Surfboards only. Please do not lay out surf accessories, wetsuits, memorabilia etc.
– Sellers keep all the proceeds from their board sales.
– Patagonia and/or Fletcher Chouinard Designs is NOT responsible for lost or stolen merchandise. You must be present to sell your surfboards.
Before arriving with your boards:
– Write your name, phone number, and asking price on some tape and stick it on your boards.
– Remove the wax from your boards.
– Arrive with boards that already have dings repaired.
– Bring a small rug, towel or something to protect the tail of your board from the asphalt
– Bring a chair and water! This is an outdoors event (sunscreen,hat, shades, jacket, etc.)
– Have a few bucks on hand for change and a few in case you want to buy one!
– Be outgoing. If someone is looking at your board, don’t be shy. Ask them what type of board they are looking for. Strike up a conversation, but don’t be annoying or pushy. This should be a fun community event!
– Do NOT overprice your board. Consider what you paid when new, and then consider how much wear and tear it has.
Live Music by:
Beer Provided by:
Beer will be served by:
…and they will keep the Proceeds!
Food Truck on site: